The Right Words Mean The Difference Between Failure and Success.
The single most important skill as an entrepreneur is your ability to sell. In online marketing, the way that is done is via direct response copywriting. Whether it’s long form sales letters, short landing pages, or even website copy or emails, your copy needs to attract attention, push buttons, and inspire action. The right sales page can literally make or break your business – which is why our writers are trained in the art of conversion and care about one thing and one thing only…making the sale.
Ultimately, you need copywriting that gets your audience emotionally invested in your offer and converts them into buyers on the spot.
Our writers are formally trained in the art of direct response copywriting. While every project is different depending on your audience and deliverable (i.e., email, sales letter, website copy, etc.), our general process looks like this:
1. Start with understanding your audience – what are their pains, fears, desires, and needs?
2. Pinpoint your USP (Unique Selling Proposition) – what makes you different and better than your competitors?
3. Craft your headline, subheadline, and lead that captures the attention of your prospects and keeps them hooked, eager to read more.
4. Hone in on one or two “story hooks” that tells the journey of your success, the story behind your product, or the pain that your audience suffers.
5. Present your actual offer as the right solution at the right time
6. Drive home the benefits of each section of your product or service using benefit-driven bullet points
7. End with a strong call to action, coupled with bonuses (if applicable), scarcity, testimonials, and a guarantee
We understanding that effective copywriting is both an art and a science. We’ve taken time to rigorously research the underlying foundational principles that drive consumer psychology and have incorporated that into our training. We don’t make assumptions or take guesses at what “might” work – we only focus on what we can control, and the starting point is to get inside your customer’s head and find their most sensitive buying triggers. Great copy always meets them where they’re at while showing them where they want to be, and that’s our ultimate goal with every single project.
Do you need copy that converts eyeballs into dollars? Click the button below to get started now.